Saturday, February 26, 2011

Couple little things...

Just a quick little reminder that the Teddies Worldwide Online Show is fast approaching.  The preview will begin on March 1st which is TUESDAY.  Can you believe it...March already!!   Click on the Teddies Worldwide Show link to the right on March 1st to get a sneak peek at some of the wonderful bears being offered.  Oh and of course my little bear too.

I've also added a mailing list sign up on the right hand column of this blog.  If you would like to be on my mail list, please scroll down and fill in the information.  It will ask you to also go to your email and confirm.  I'm sorry for that but, unfortunately, I cannot turn off that feature.  I promise to only send mailings when I have something available for adoption or some other newsworthy information.  You will NOT get spam from me.  Should you, please contact me immediately so I can deal with the situation.  Thank you.

xoxo


No comments: