Thursday, March 24, 2011

Penelope the Ellie

I'm so excited.  I finally made my very first ellie and I love how she turned out.  As much as I want to keep her, she's telling me she'd like to go on an adventure.  Silly little ellie...  So here are her details if you should be interested.



~ Made from pretty pink hand dyed (by me) alpaca.  The result came out uneven with almost a tie-dyed look.  With that in mind, she has different shades of pink all through her fur.    
~ Stands approximately 7-1/2 inches tall
~ Premium glass eyes
~ Cotter pin & disk jointed
~ Her ears have been lined with high quality quilt fabric in cream with pink roses.
~ Penelope comes with her own personalized & signed hang tag
~ Penelope will also come with her own sewn on tag so you will always know she is an Apple Dumpling original

This is a collectible item and not safe for small children.

Thank you for peeking.  Penelope has been adopted!!!

1 comment:

Diane Mars said...

That is just the cutest Creation, it's a wonder she sold so quick, love your creations. I am your newest follower, come on over and say hi sometime~ oxox, Diane